We want you to love what you’ve ordered, but if you find your new pair of Ryders isn’t what you were looking for, we will refund you the price of your purchase (less any shipping charges) within a period of 30-days. Items in the Outlet category are non-refundable. Items in the Outlet category are final sale.
For items purchased on Ryderseyewear.com, the return period starts on the day that you receive the pair of Ryders.
If you purchased the item from a local Ryders Eyewear dealer, please visit your Ryders Eyewear dealer for return details. In most circumstances, the return policy for locally purchased Ryders products will be handled by your local Ryders Eyewear dealer (that you purchased the item from).
For Items Purchased From Ryderseyewear.com:
Please note that customers are responsible for all shipping charges and import duties for shipping items back to Ryders Eyewear. To ensure that your return and refund is processed, please follow the instructions below:
- Send an email to email@example.com to request a return. We will email you back with instructions and a form to fill out.
- Fill out the form and email us back the form.
- Upon approval of the return, you will be emailed a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Securely package your item/s in its original packaging and clearly mark the RA# on the outside of the box.
- Write your return address on the top left corner of the package. Write our address to the middle portion of the package. Write the RA # in big letters on the front side of the package.
- Mail at any delivery company of your choice.
All sale items, clearance items, or items purchased with online coupons are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All returns require an RA# and all products must be returned in the condition of their original purchase.
Returns without an RA# may result in a delay of processing a refund.
Please note: we are unable to refund original shipping and handling charges and customers are responsible for paying shipping and any import duties to return items.