Returning an Online Purchase
We want you to love what you’ve ordered, but if you find your new pair of RYDERS isn’t what you were looking for, we will refund you the price of your purchase. To ensure that your return and refund is processed, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the following Return Authorization Form and email it to email@example.com
- Upon approval you will be emailed a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Securely package your item/s in the original packaging and clearly mark the RA# on the outside of the box.
- Affix the enclosed return shipping label to the package ensuring the RA# remains visible.
- Mail at your nearest UPS store.
All returns require an RA# and all products must be returned in the condition of their original purchase.
Returns without an RA# may result in a delay of processing a refund.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR US CUSTOMERS: For customs reasons, if returning multiple products back to Ryders, each return shipping label that was originally sent out must be enclosed in the package. Only one of the products’ return shipping labels needs to be affixed to the outside of the parcel. Failure to do so may result in a delay of processing a refund.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO REFUND ORIGINAL SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES